Am 08.01.20 um 23:57 schrieb Jens Axboe: > On 1/8/20 2:17 PM, Stefan Metzmacher wrote: >> Am 07.01.20 um 18:00 schrieb Jens Axboe: >>> Sending this out separately, as I rebased it on top of the work.openat2 >>> branch from Al to resolve some of the conflicts with the differences in >>> how open flags are built. >> >> Now that you rebased on top of openat2, wouldn't it be better to add >> openat2 that to io_uring instead of the old openat call? > > The IORING_OP_OPENAT already exists, so it would probably make more sense > to add IORING_OP_OPENAT2 alongside that. Or I could just change it. Don't > really feel that strongly about it, I'll probably just add openat2 and > leave openat alone, openat will just be a wrapper around openat2 anyway. Great, thanks! metze