On Sat, 02 May 2020 00:40:01 +0530, hemanth nandish said: > I came across the Kernel Janitors page for beginners looking to contribute. > The TODO list under kernel janitors guides you on what could be done rather > than specifically discussing any issues. > > So I wanted to know if there is any discussion list on what tasks are > waiting to be completed. It is probably at least a decade and millions of lines of code out of date, and should probably be taken out back and shot to put it out of its misery.