On Wed, 2021-05-12 at 12:34 +0100, Mel Gorman wrote: > Alternatively, I've added Paul Wise to the cc who is the latest > committer to iotop.  Maybe he knows who could add/commit a check for > sysctl.sched_delayacct and if it exists then check if it's 1 and display > an error suggesting corrective action (add delayacct to the kernel command > line or sysctl sched.sched_delayacct=1). iotop appears to be in maintenance > mode but gets occasional commits even if it has not had a new version > since 2013 so maybe it could get a 0.7 tag if such a check was added. Did the proposed changes get merged? If so, please let me know the details of what needs to happen in iotop and iotop-c to cope with the changes in the Linux kernel. -- bye, pabs https://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/