Michal Filka wrote: > Hi, > > I have question on i82557b emulation in kvm. > > I have run a proprietary operating system (Pharlap OS) in kvm. Part > of the job has been porting driver for i8255x. During the job I > discovered that kvm's emulation doesn't support a RNR interrupt (it > is disabled in the code). > > Why is it disabled? I'm running heavily loaded application and I have > to poll descriptor list instead of waiting for RNR interrupt. Best asked on qemu-devel, CC'ing the developer of this device model. Jan