Hi Jerome, On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 10:44 PM Jerome Brunet wrote: > > Activating DDR in the Amlogic mmc controller, among other things, will > divide the output clock by 2. So by activating it with clock on, we are > creating a glitch on the output. > > Instead, let's deal with DDR when the clock output is off, when setting > the clock. > > Signed-off-by: Jerome Brunet it seems that this patch breaks SD card on my Khadas VIM and Khadas VIM2. I used git bisect within this series to find that issue. applying your .dts patches on top doesn't fix it two boot logs attached: * kvim-broken.txt has patches 1-5 (= including this patch) applied * kvim-working.txt has only patches 1-4 (= excluding this patch) applied Regards Martin