On Thu, 24 Jan 2019, Dominique Martinet wrote: > Jiri, you've offered resubmitting the last two patches properly, can you > incorporate this change or should I just send this directly? (I'd take > most of your commit message and add your name somewhere) I've been running some basic smoke testing with the kernel from https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jikos/jikos.git/log/?h=pagecache-sidechannel-v2 (attaching the respective two patches to apply on top of latest Linus' tree to this mail as well), and everything looks good so far. Thanks, -- Jiri Kosina SUSE Labs