On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 09:57:15 -0800 Tony Lindgren wrote: > Commit 84badc5ec5fc ("ARM: dts: omap4: Move l4 child devices to probe > them with ti-sysc") moved some omap4 timers to probe with ti-sysc > interconnect target module. Turns out this broke pwm-omap-dmtimer > where we now try to reparent the clock to itself with the following: > > omap_dm_timer_of_set_source: failed to set parent > > With ti-sysc, we can now configure the clock sources in the dts > with assigned-clocks and assigned-clock-parents. So we should be able > to remove omap_dm_timer_of_set_source with clean-up patches later on. > But for now, let's just fix it first by checking if parent and fck > are the same and bail out of so. > together with 2/3 it fixes things on pyra Tested-By: Andreas Kemnade