Hi On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 11:10:47AM +0800, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote: > On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:09 PM Maxime Ripard wrote: > > > > The A33 TCON supports LVDS, so we can toggle the support switch. > > > > Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard > > Acked-by: Chen-Yu Tsai > > The user manual doesn't list the bits for LVDS signal polarity though. > I assume this was verified with the BSP or actual testing? (or rather, > will be in the LVDS signal polarity patches.) The polarity stuff is a separate series :) But yeah, both were tested on hardware. I've applied it, thanks! Maxime