On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 03:32:51PM -0600, Rob Herring wrote: > On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 04:03:31PM +0200, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > Even though we had the wm8978 driver for some time and a number of > > boards using it already, we never had a binding for it. Let's add it > > based on what the driver expects and the boards are providing. > > +maintainers: > > + - Mark Brown > No one from Wolfson cares about this device? > Otherwise, > Reviewed-by: Rob Herring Well, Wolfson no longer exists since it was bought by Cirrus but copying in the Cirrus people to see if they want to be listed there.