On Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at 09:35:13AM +0200, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote: > On 02/06/2021 09:33, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote: > > On 01/06/2021 20:08, Thierry Reding wrote: > >> On Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at 01:26:46PM +0100, Will Deacon wrote: > >>> On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 07:05:28PM +0200, Thierry Reding wrote: > >>>> On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 07:26:09PM +0200, Thierry Reding wrote: > >>>>> From: Thierry Reding > >>>>> > >>> Probably best if I queue 3-6 on a separate branch once you send a v3, > >>> then Krzysztof can pull that in if he needs it. > >> > >> Patch 5 has a build-time dependency on patch 1, so they need to go in > >> together. The reason why I suggested Krzysztof pick these up is because > >> there is a restructuring series that this depends on, which will go into > >> Krzysztof's tree. So in order to pull in 3-6, you'd get a bunch of other > >> and mostly unrelated stuff as well. > > > > I missed that part... what other series are needed for this one? Except > > Dmitry's power management set I do not have anything in my sight for > > Tegras memory controllers. > > > > Anyway, I can take the memory bits and provide a stable tag with these. > > Recently there was quite a lot work around Tegra memory controllers, so > > this makes especially sense if new patches appear. > > OK, I think I have now the patchset you talked about - "memory: tegra: > Driver unification" v2, right? Yes, that's the one. That series is fairly self-contained, but Dmitry's power management set has dependencies that pull in the regulator, clock and ARM SoC trees. I did a test merge of the driver unification series with a branch that has Dmitry's patches and all the dependencies and there are no conflicts so that, fortunately, doesn't further complicates things. Do you want me to send you a pull request with Dmitry's memory controller changes? You could then apply the unification series on top, which should allow this SMMU series to apply cleanly on top of that. I can also carry all these changes in the Tegra tree and send a PR in a few days once this has seen a bit more testing in linux-next, which also makes sure it's got a bit more testing in our internal test farm. Thierry