On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 05:04:34PM +0530, Srinivasa Rao Mandadapu wrote: > Update SC7180 lpass_variant structure with proper I2S bitwidth > field bit positions, as bitwidth denotes 0 to 1 bits, > but previously used only 0 bit. To repeat my previous feedback: | Please submit patches using subject lines reflecting the style for the | subsystem, this makes it easier for people to identify relevant patches. | Look at what existing commits in the area you're changing are doing and | make sure your subject lines visually resemble what they're doing.