Hi, On Fri, May 07, 2021 at 03:15:55PM +0530, skakit@codeaurora.org wrote: > Seems like I have to make 'additionalProperties' as true in reboot-mode.yaml > I have checked other yaml binding docs where allOf is used, and they have > 'additionalProperties' as true in the file which is being referred. Please > let me know if this is not correct way to do it. Yes, reboot-mode.yaml should have additionalProperties = true. I think Rob missed, that the binding is a generic one when he added it in f84e2c5c528d. -- Sebastian