On 28.09.21 00:00, Luis Chamberlain wrote: > We never checked for errors on device_add_disk() as this function > returned void. Now that this is fixed, use the shiny new error > handling. The function xlvbd_alloc_gendisk() typically does the > unwinding on error on allocating the disk and creating the tag, > but since all that error handling was stuffed inside > xlvbd_alloc_gendisk() we must repeat the tag free'ing as well. > > We set the info->rq to NULL to ensure blkif_free() doesn't crash > on blk_mq_stop_hw_queues() on device_add_disk() error as the queue > will be long gone by then. > > Signed-off-by: Luis Chamberlain Reviewed-by: Juergen Gross Juergen