On Tuesday 08 January 2019 13:44:24 Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote: > On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 10:08 AM Pali Rohár wrote: > > On Friday 28 December 2018 19:10:11 Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote: > > > Regarding the API I still didn't have time to start it, so it will > > > take a little longer than I antecipated. > > Ive just sent the patches adding support to switch the endpoints, Ive > only tested with a couple of sony headsets so I would appreciate if > you guys could try it as well. Now I implemented profile switching into pulseaudio. Seems that bluez DBus API is working fine with tested headsets. Patches for pulseaudio are on pulseaudio mailing list. What else is needed for including these patches into bluez officially? -- Pali Rohár pali.rohar@gmail.com