I've attached two btmon sessions: one captured from the text mode and another with -w param. Both on 5.1.2 kernel. Em sáb, 18 de mai de 2019 às 05:53, Carlos Pita escreveu: > > Hi Luiz, > > I've attached the output for a single auto-reconnect/disconnect sequence. > > Notice this was using the 4.19.44 kernel, which is the LTS one in Arch > Linux. As I've pointed out above, the problem seems like a regression, > since it's happening both in older and latest kernels, but not > in-between them. > > Best regards > -- > Carlos