Hey, On 1/7/20 10:51 PM, Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote: > From the logs it looks like it does connects but it aborts after the > suspend, so it might not be related to reconnection policy but > something else that you device do not like, perhaps the suspend being > initiated or something like it? What headset model is this btw? sorry, I am not familiar with the bluetooth stack, so I cannot make much of these logs. The most obvious things I noticed when I took a look into the diffs between 5.50 and the later versions are: * in version 5.50 there are no logged calls to `plugins/policy.c:policy_connect()`, just `plugins/policy.c:service_cb()` * only in version 5.50 there's a logged call to `profiles/audio/a2dp.c:confirm_cb()`. Tomorrow I'll try adding some debug messages into the code that was added by the patch and see if I can make something of that. The headset model is JBL E65BTNC.