On 2019-01-28 5:07 p.m., DanglingPointer wrote: > From Qu's statement and perspective, there's no difference to other > non-BTRFS software RAID56's out there that are marked as stable (except > ZFS). > Also there are no "multiple serious data-loss bugs". > Please do consider my proposal as it will decrease the amount of > incorrect paranoia that exists in the community. > As long as the Wiki properly mentions the current state with the options > for mitigation; like backup power and perhaps RAID1 for metadata or > anything else you believe as appropriate. Should implement some way to automatically scrub on unclean shutdown. BTRFS is the only (to my knowlege) Raid implementation that will not automatically detect an unclean shutdown and fix the affected parity blocks, (either by some form of write journal/write intent map, or full resync.)