Hello, A L writes: > ---- From: Giovanni Biscuolo -- Sent: 2020-09-29 - 16:25 ---- [...] >> Thank you for any useful hint! >> Best regards, Giovanni [...] > Hi, > > I think you need to mount with -o skip_balance to get it back into rw > mode. > > Then you may need to add two new disks, because raid1 profile > allocates two chunks (1GiB each) on two disks. At the moment you don't > have space for any additional data or metadata chunks. > > You can also as for help on irc channel #btrfs on Freenode. > > Good luck! Thanky you very much for your advice, I'm going to try what Zygo Blaxell suggested me yesterday in this thread. Happy hacking! Giovanni. -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures