On 2019/4/4 上午12:29, David Sterba wrote: > On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 01:16:44PM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote: >> Qu Wenruo (9): >> btrfs: delayed-ref: Introduce better documented delayed ref structures >> btrfs: extent-tree: Open-code process_func in __btrfs_mod_ref >> btrfs: delayed-ref: Use btrfs_ref to refactor >> btrfs_add_delayed_tree_ref() >> btrfs: delayed-ref: Use btrfs_ref to refactor >> btrfs_add_delayed_data_ref() >> btrfs: ref-verify: Use btrfs_ref to refactor btrfs_ref_tree_mod() >> btrfs: extent-tree: Use btrfs_ref to refactor add_pinned_bytes() >> btrfs: extent-tree: Use btrfs_ref to refactor btrfs_inc_extent_ref() >> btrfs: extent-tree: Use btrfs_ref to refactor btrfs_free_extent() > > If you would like to get the above merged (ie. the parameter cleanup) to > 5.2, please refresh and resend on top of current misc-next. I tested > this patchset back then and it did not pass fstests but I haven't > investigated. As this patchset does only a transformation, I'm > suspecting some typo so another look from you would be helpful. Thanks. I have rebased the patchset and re-test with full fstests run. It passes with no new regression. Although without the initial report, I'm not 100% sure what's causing problem for your old test. While the new patchset passes full fstests, I'm going to send out the patch anyway, hoping the initial fail is from my previous inode mode check bug. Thanks, Qu