On 05.06.2022 22:57:03, Vincent MAILHOL wrote: > > /me just realized that merged are independent of pull requests. I can > > create a local branch and merge it, as Davem and Jakub do it. I've added > > your v5 to can-next/master as a merge and I'll include this in my next > > PR to net-next if Davem and Jakub are OK with merges in my branch. > > So my dreams of getting my kernel.org account swag just evaporated > (just kidding :)) No! > I think I will prepare a GPG key just to be ready in the opportunity > to get it signed pop-up one day. > > Happy to see that this is reaching an end. Honestly speaking, the > menuconfig cleanup was not my most exciting contribution (euphemism) > but was still a necessity. Thanks for the persistence! > Glad that this is nearly over after more > than 80 messages in the full thread (including all five versions). If > I recall correctly, this is the longest thread we had in the last two > years. And thanks again to Max, Oliver and you for animating the > debate! So the longest-thread-badge goes definitely to you! Thanks again, Marc -- Pengutronix e.K. | Marc Kleine-Budde | Embedded Linux | https://www.pengutronix.de | Vertretung West/Dortmund | Phone: +49-231-2826-924 | Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686 | Fax: +49-5121-206917-5555 |