Hi Namjae, Am 19.09.21 um 04:13 schrieb Namjae Jeon: > Add validation for request/response buffer size check in smb2_ioctl. > > Cc: Ronnie Sahlberg > Cc: Ralph Böhme > Cc: Steve French > Signed-off-by: Namjae Jeon the check looks good. May I suggest to also pass the pointers to the structs instead of the raw buffers consistently, same as we do for the setinfo levels now? We still pass the raw buffer to fsctl_query_iface_info_ioctl and fsctl_copychunk(). -slow -- Ralph Boehme, Samba Team https://samba.org/ SerNet Samba Team Lead https://sernet.de/en/team-samba