Dmitry, On Fri, Dec 01, 2017 at 04:39:56PM +0100, Mylène Josserand wrote: > This is the basic driver for the Cypress TrueTouch Gen5 touchscreen > controllers. This driver supports only the I2C bus but it uses regmap > so SPI support could be added later. > The touchscreen can retrieve some defined zone that are handled as > buttons (according to the hardware). That is why it handles > button and multitouch events. > > Reviewed-by: Maxime Ripard > Signed-off-by: Mylène Josserand Can we have some review here? This is the fourth iteration, with the first having been sent back in May, and as far as I know we never got any review from you. Can we please move forward on this? Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering http://free-electrons.com