On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 04:17:31PM +0300, Daniel Baluta wrote: > On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 2:57 PM Mark Brown wrote: > > DPCM is an implementation detail of Linux (and one that we want to phase > > out going forwards too), we shouldn't be putting it in the DT bindings > > where it becomes an ABI. > I see your point. This is way I marked the patch series as RFC. I need to find > another way to reuse simple-card as machine driver for SOF. Have a look at the way the Renesas systems are using this and the audio graph card - they have DPCM.