On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 20:36:47 +0800 Shawn Guo wrote: > On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 09:29:59PM +0100, Andreas Kemnade wrote: > > The power button was only producing irqs, but no key events, > > Forced power down with long key press works, so probably > > only a short spike arrives at the SoC. > > Further investigation shows that LDORTC2 is off after boot > > of the vendor kernel. LDORTC2 is shared with a GPIO at the pmic > > which probably transfers the button press to the SoC. > > That regulator off at boot, so "regulator-boot-on" is definitively > > wrong. So remove that. > > > > Reported-by: H. Nikolaus Schaller > > Signed-off-by: Andreas Kemnade > > Do you want this go into 5.5-rc as a fix? In that case, we may need a > Fixes tag here. > well, now there is regulator: core: Let boot-on regulators be powered off so the power button should work after regulator_late_cleanup() is called but that is usually some time after userspace has started, so it would be better to have that in. And of course dt should correctly describe the hardware. That would be Fixes: c100ea86e6ab ("ARM: dts: add Netronix E60K02 board common file") BTW: I have not seen your 5.5 stuff in Linus' tree yet. Seems that Olof has not sent his pull request yet or is there bigger trouble? Regards, Andreas