Hi Laurent, On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 11:28:52PM +0300, Laurent Pinchart wrote: > Hi Maxime, > > Thank you for the patch. > > On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 11:35:01AM +0200, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > The drm_of_lvds_get_dual_link_pixel_order() function took so far the > > device_node of the two ports used together to make up a dual-link LVDS > > output. > > > > This assumes that a binding would use an entire port for the LVDS output. > > However, some bindings have used endpoints instead and thus we need to > > operate at the endpoint level. Change slightly the arguments to allow that. > > Is this still needed ? Unless I'm mistaken, the Allwinner platform now > uses two TCON instances for the two links, so there are two ports. Yes, and no. The two TCONs indeed have each a port of their own, so we do have two ports indeed. However, what we don't have is a port entirely dedicated to the LVDS output. Our binding uses a single port for all its output (RGB, LVDS or TV/HDMI controllers) with different endpoints. Maxime