On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 10:44:15AM +0530, Sameer Pujar wrote: > > I am looking to reference the bindings used in below doc which is not > > yet in YAML format. Only additional properties I listed here. > > {LINUX}/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/audio-graph-card.txt > > Should I keep this doc to *.txt format as well and later move to YAML or > > is there a way to reference *.txt doc here? > The dependency here is like below, > Tegra audio graph card -> generic audio graph card (audio-graph-card.txt) -> > graph (graph.txt) > I plan to convert dependencies to json-schema in next revision and then > refer these for Tegra audio graph card. Yeah, unfortunately you need to do it that way around - you can't reference text bindings from YAML ones as the tooling can't parse the text bindings for validation.