Hi, On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 02:23:31PM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote: > This adjusts the ST Sensor bindings with the more fine-grained > syntax checks that were proposed late in the last kernel cycle > and colliding with parallel work. > > Cc: devicetree@vger.kernel.org > Reviewed-by: Rob Herring > Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij I'm not really sure of how I supposed to fix this, but this creates an issue on the Pinephone (arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64-pinephone-1.2.dts) that has a LIS3MDL with only the DRDY pin routed and thus only has a single interrupt in the DT. One of the if condition in that patch enforces that there's two interrupts for the LIS3MDL, but it's not really clear to me why after looking at the datasheet? Maxime