tag 924275 +pending thanks On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 09:29:04PM +0100, Sven Hartge wrote: > > While I like the new fsck-via-LVM-snapshot feature, I think adding lvm2 > to Recommends is too agressive here. > > On systems not using LVM this will needlessly pull in the whole LVM/DM > machinery, including changes to the initramfs, as long as apt is in its > default "install-recommends" configuration. > > Only on systems where the system admin has changed the default to > "no-install-recommends" nothing will happen. Agreed; thanks for pointing this out! I have the following patches queued for the next release. - Ted