Hello, This year's edition of the Linux Plumbers Conference will once again have a containers micro-conference but this time around we'll have twice the usual amount of time and will include the content that would traditionally go into the checkpoint/restore micro-conference. LPC2018 will be held in Vancouver, Canada from the 13th to the 15th of November, co-located with the Linux Kernel Summit. We're looking for discussion topics around kernel work related to containers and namespacing, resource control, access control, checkpoint/restore of kernel structures, filesystem/mount handling for containers and any related userspace work. The format of the event will mostly be discussions where someone introduces a given topic/problem and it then gets discussed for 20-30min before moving on to something else. There will also be limited room for short demos of recent work with shorter 15min slots. Details can be found here: https://discuss.linuxcontainers.org/t/containers-micro-conference-at-linux-plumbers-2018/2417 Looking forward to seeing you in Vancouver! -- Stéphane Graber Ubuntu developer http://www.ubuntu.com