From: Chaitanya Kulkarni <Chaitanya.Kulkarni@wdc.com>
To: Keith Busch <keith.busch@intel.com>, "Theodore Y. Ts'o" <tytso@mit.edu>
Cc: Omar Sandoval <osandov@osandov.com>,
	"lsf-pc@lists.linux-foundation.org"
	<lsf-pc@lists.linux-foundation.org>,
	"linux-block@vger.kernel.org" <linux-block@vger.kernel.org>,
	"linux-fsdevel@vger.kernel.org" <linux-fsdevel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [LSF/MM TOPIC] improving storage testing
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 01:33:24 +0000	[thread overview]

We deliberately check the generation counter to make sure discovery
code path is working as expected. The other text match is hardcoded
as per the cli, I sent out the tentative fixes so we can move forward.

I'll send another series to get rid of the all possible text based
comparisons so that we can avoid this scenario.