On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 05:44:31AM +0200, Marek Vasut wrote: > This patch implements DMA support into mxs-i2c. DMA transfers are now enabled > via DT. The DMA operation is enabled by default. > > Signed-off-by: Marek Vasut Thanks, applied to -next. I am meanwhile thinking the driver needs massive changes, probably dropping PIOQUEUE entirely. This is probably best done via incremental patches to this one. I have sketches which were sadly not ready for this merge-window :( -- Pengutronix e.K. | Wolfram Sang | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |