Hi! > > It boots ok (unlike mainline -- I'm debugging that), and I can suspend > > and resume... but then cursor in X is moving and I can talk to > > applications cached in memory, but any access to disk hangs. > > Mainline problem was identified. > > But resume is still broken. I took advantage of fact that I can still > do cached commands, and got complete dmesg. I'm attaching it. Still broken in 0418. Ideas would be welcome at this point. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html