On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 04:01:59PM -0700, Dmitry Torokhov wrote: > On Sat, May 11, 2024 at 08:12:24AM -0400, Felix Kaechele wrote: > > Implement reading from the MCU in a more universal fashion. This allows > > properly handling reads of more than 4 bytes using the AHB FIFO > > implemented in the chip. > Mark, do we have anything in regmap to support this better or having a > wrapper is the best solution here? No, I've not seen something that explicitly requires toggling a burst mode on and off to do a bulk operation. Off the top of my head I'd suggest just always leaving the burst mode enabled but I assume there's some downside to doing that. We could add something but I'm not sure if it's worth it without having seen any other devices with the same need.