Hi Vitaly, Yes, we made a quirk for separate non-multitouch processing of the HID_DG_PEN application for Goodix gt7385p (I2C_DEVICE_ID_GOODIX_0113 == 0x0113). It works well, BTN_TOOL_PEN and BTN_TOUCH events have right order. I attach patches for kernel 5.4 Buttons support was very tricky, because the panel tries to imitate eraser usage with combination of tip's and eraser's bits off and on, seems that Windows driver needs this. In second patch we add state-machines for pen buttons to simulate right and middle click. It works also well with this panel/pen, but I'm not sure if it works with other devices. Kind regards, Dmitry Mastykin On 4/14/21 6:35 PM, Vitaly Minko wrote: > Hello Dmitry, > > > I have faced with exactly the same problem. Have you managed to solve > the issue? > > If yes, could you please share the patch? > > Thanks in advance! > > > Best regards, > > Vitaly >