Hi Petr, Am 14.05.19 um 14:12 Uhr schrieb Petr Vorel: > Could you, please, share your setup? The system was installed with IMA and EVM enabled during installation, using the following kernel parameters: "ima_policy=appraise_tcb ima_appraise=fix evm=fix" The EVM key was generated in the live system before starting the actual installation and copied into the installed system later. See the attached installation notes for an openSUSE system (which should also be usable on other distributions). > ima_policy=appraise_tcb kernel parameter and loading IMA and EVM keys over > dracut-ima scripts? Exactly. > (IMA appraisal and EVM using digital signatures? I guess > using hashes for IMA appraisal would work as well). I focused on hashes, as those are more relevant for the overlayfs use case I was thinking of. Ignaz