On Tue 2019-12-03 10:59:08, Linus Walleij wrote: > The Rohm BD2802 have no in-kernel users so we can drop the > GPIO number from the platform data and require users to > provide the GPIO line using machine descriptors. > > As the descriptors come with inherent polarity inversion > semantics, we invert the calls to set the GPIO line such > that 0 means "unasserted" and 1 means "asserted". > > Put a note in the driver that machine descriptor tables > will need to specify that the line is active low. > > Cc: Kim Kyuwon > Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij Umm. What should I do here? Apply to next and see if it breaks something? Was this tested somehow? Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html