Hi! > >Actually... This is quite impressive ammount of code to > >zero-initialize few registers. Could the regmap be told to set the > >range to zero, or use loops to reduce ammount of code? > > I am not aware of any regmap calls that will set a range of registers to a > certain value. > > Well it depends on where we want to create the default cache values. > > Either we run through a for..loop during driver probe and delay device start > up or we keep the simple arrays and increase the driver total size. for loop will be better. Plus, REGCACHE_RBTREE is very likely overkill. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html