Hi! > The Intel Lightning Mountain (LGM) Serial Shift Output controller (SSO) > is only present on Intel Lightning Mountain SoCs. Hence add a > dependency on X86, to prevent asking the user about this driver when > configuring a kernel without Intel Lightning Mountain platform support. > > While at it, merge the other dependencies into a single statement. > > Fixes: c3987cd2bca34ddf ("leds: lgm: Add LED controller driver for LGM SoC") > Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven This rejected, so I applied it by hand. I'm deleting the Fixes tag -- we don't want this in stable. Thanks and best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek