Hi I will like to confirm the correct way to remove an LVM snapshot? Create my Logical Volume and snapshot: lvcreate --addtag pacemaker --name lv_iscsi_lun1 --size 100G vg_iscsi --config 'activation { volume_list = [ "@pacemaker" ]}' lvcreate --addtag pacemaker --name lv_iscsi_lun1_snap --snapshot --size 10G /dev/vg_iscsi/lv_iscsi_lun1 --config 'activation { volume_list = [ \"@pacemaker\" ]}' Do I have to Merge the Snapshot first before I can remove it? lvremove /dev/vg_iscsi/lv_iscsi_lun1_snap More Info: lv_iscsi_lun1 is a ISCSI target for a KVM virtual server. Trouble experienced: I lost my hole Volume Group after removing the Logical Volume Snapshot. Regards -- Jaco van Niekerk