Il giorno lun 26 nov 2018 alle ore 12:40 Zdenek Kabelac ha scritto: > So you should probably start first with running latest available kernel - 4.19. > > You also should collect 'dmesg' report I've already the last Debian kernel (4.18.20). Kernel 4.19 is not packaged yet. In #913119 there was a complete dmesg, that I've also attached here. > Aren't you running out-of-memory ? Not that I'm aware of. In the top bar I have an applet that shows cpu, ram and swap usage and I've never noticed too high ram usage. I'll pay more attention to that the next time I'll make a test. > > I've not noticed any corruption due to these freeze but often they are very > > long and very impacting. The only reliable workaround found was to reboot with: > > scsi_mod.use_blk_mq=0 dm_mod.use_blk_mq=0 > > I doubt this have anything in common with this. That's surprising to me. I assure you that, until now, it's the only thing that really resolved for me and that let me use Debian kernels from 4.17 to 4.18. I look forward to test 4.19 as soon as it will be available. Cesare.