Hi, > Hi, I could recommend to orient towards the solution where the 'host' system > provides some service for your containers - so container ask for action, > service orchestrates the action on the system - and returns asked resource > to > the container. > Right, it's all k8s, containerd, OCI runtime are doing. > > IMHO I don't see any other usable solution ATM - although many container > developers seems to endlessly try to run these system commands from a > container... > Sorry, I don't make it clear. I mean we don't use lvm in container, we use thin pool on physical server, create thin LV, passthrough thin dm device into virtual machine (KATA VM, not cgroup&namespce-based container) as VM's rootfs. Thanks, Eric