Hi there, I've been following Ede Wolf's thread with interest, but it hasn't quite covered my query, and I've not been able to find much about this in the archives: Are there any plans to implement reducing of thin pools? I've been bitten several times by carelessly allowing a thin pool to expand onto unsuitable storage and subsequently being unable to reduce the pool again to ensure IO performance of the pool. (I know that better forward planning can mitigate this.) Mainly, I'm wondering if there are technical reasons this hasn't been implemented yet? On the face of it, I'd have expected this to be a relatively straight-forward procedure? But I'd be interested in why this might not be the case. Cheers, Paul