Hi, I use LVM with full disk encryption. I also use LVM snapshots, currently I have a 70GB snapshot. Now the only problem is that the boot times when LVM snapshots are present are extremely long. I boot my machine, enter my encryption passphrase and then wait for about 3 minutes. It is only after that long wait does my machine boot. This only happens if snapshots are present, if no snapshots are present, boot is almost instantaneous after I enter my passphrase. Will adding --skip-mappings help ? Is there any way this can be solved ? -- Regards, Sreyan Chakravarty