Hi Branden, On 8/5/22 23:49, G. Branden Robinson wrote: >> And the deep rationale why I would like to avoid having the star in a >> different font is that it could be confused with the glob-like >> expressions that we use for example to refer to SYS_* macros. > > That makes sense. I think instead of adopting glob syntax, I would use > quotation, but quotation in man(7) is so awkward that many people act > like it's unavailable. This is just one of many reasons I think man(7) > should have a `Q` macro to facilitate it. What do you mean by quotation? How would you transform the following (taken from clone(2)): #include /* Definition of SYS_* constants */ > >> Did I dodge the bullet? > > I think so. :) :) Cheers, Alex > > Regards, > Branden -- Alejandro Colomar