Hi On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 07:44:28PM -0300, Helen Koike wrote: > On thing that is confusing me is the name csi2 with csi (that makes me > think of csi vesun6i-csirsion one, which is not the case), I would > rename it to sun6i-video (or maybe it is just me who gets confused). > > I know this driver is already upstream and not part of this series, > but on the other hand it doesn't seem to be used. It's definitely confusing but CSI is the name of the IP, but it supports more than just MIPI-CSI :) Maxime