Hi Nikolaus, On 11/29/19 8:57 AM, Vincenzo Frascino wrote: > On 11/28/19 4:47 PM, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote: >> Well, it does not immediately compile because CONFIG_MIPS_CLOCK_VSYSCALL is not >> set and can not be configured by normal means: >> >> Error: >> >> /Volumes/CaseSensitive/master/lib/vdso/gettimeofday.c: In function '__cvdso_gettimeofday': >> /Volumes/CaseSensitive/master/lib/vdso/gettimeofday.c:152:4: error: implicit declaration of function 'gettimeofday_fallback' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration] >> return gettimeofday_fallback(tv, tz); > > Oops, I just realized that I had other changes not committed that's why it does > not build for you directly. Sometimes I get so excited for fixing a problem that > I forget bits and peaces :) Sorry about that. > > I am happy to hear that this sorts out the issue though. I will send out a new > series to test. > Could you please try the patch in attachment? It should be all this time. Thanks! -- Regards, Vincenzo