Hi all, I'm working on Atheros ar9331 related patches for upstream. Suddenly this architecture is not working with latest mips_4.21 tag. Bisecting is pointing to dma-mapping-4.20 merge. The symptoms are following: - networking is broken, getting tx timouts from atheros network driver. - depending on configuration boot will stall even before UART is enabled - after reverting some of dma-mapping patches, network seems to work but init will trigger segfault. It is running from nfs-root. First patch where regressions started is this: commit dc3c05504d38849f77149cb962caeaedd1efa127 Author: Christoph Hellwig Date: Fri Aug 24 10:28:18 2018 +0200 dma-mapping: remove dma_deconfigure This goes through a lot of hooks just to call arch_teardown_dma_ops. Replace it with a direct call instead. Signed-off-by: Christoph Hellwig Reviewed-by: Robin Murphy It is not enough to revert this patch. This rework seems to be huge. I also tested dma-mapping-4.21 tag, with same result. In case, some one won't to play with it, the patches can be found here: https://github.com/olerem/linux-2.6/commits/v4.20/topic/ath79-upstream-2019.01.04.1 It will be great if some one can help me to troubleshoot this issue. -- Regards, Oleksij