On Thu, 23 Apr 2020, Michal Koutný wrote: > From: Christoph Lameter > > I came across some unnecessary uevents once again which reminded me > this. The patch seems to be lost in the leaves of the original > discussion [1], so resending. > > [1] https://lore.kernel.org/r/alpine.DEB.2.21.2001281813130.745@www.lameter.com > > 8<--- > Kmem caches are internal kernel structures so it is strange that > userspace notifiers would be needed. And I am not aware of any use > of these notifiers. These notifiers may just exist because in the > initial slub release the sysfs code was copied from another > subsystem. > > Signed-off-by: Christoph Lameter > Acked-by: Vlastimil Babka > Acked-by: Michal Koutný Acked-by: David Rientjes