Am 2021-05-29 um 2:42 a.m. schrieb Christoph Hellwig: > On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 07:08:09PM -0400, Felix Kuehling wrote: >> From: Alex Sierra >> >> pages in device mapping refcounts are 1-based, instead >> of 0-based. If refcount 1, means it can be freed. >> This logic is not set for Generic memory type. Therefore, >> its release is threated as a normal page, instead of >> the callback device driver release it. > So we really need to stop this magic one off refcount. We had a WIP > patchset to do that, and we need to finish that off instad of piling on > more hacks. Sure. I'll be happy to help with that, if I can. Thanks,   Felix