Hi Geert, On Thu, 15 May 2008 09:17:15 +0200 (CEST) Geert Uytterhoeven wrote: > > Wow, did you really get all of this from that webpage?? No, he didn't. He reran the build by hand. Sorry, but there appears to a bug somewhere in our build system (or one of the tools it is using) that very occasionally loses a line of the log. We are trying to track it down. > > The patch below fixes the zorro8390 build, and I think will keep the warnings > > that Jeff is trying to silence silenced. I have applied this patch to today's linux-next, so that this particular bug will not prevent the m68k builds. I am hoping someone will pick it up (or an equivalent patch) so I can drop it again. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/